Saturday 28 January 2012

Conversation

whats goin on with you? are you ok
..

yes. same same
..
try to visit some frinds and spend nice time its a weekend
..

I do sometimes
..
tell me you me you ok please
..

Yes I man is ok
..
you kept silence tow days anything new
..

I try my best. I need alot of time typing on facebook right now
How are you?
..
am cool
how ur day going
did u went out today ?
..

Yes I went to the activityhouse. Every monday to friday
..
good .
do u hv a kids
?
..

no
..
and what abt ur mam and dad ?
..

Yes both alive + a older brother
he has five kids and a granddoughter
..
oh big family
i love dat
so dat mean ur time is full with them
..

No my brother and his family lives far from me. I see them once a year maybe
But they're in my mind
..
how is work
its ok some day u wil make ur own family
?
..

My woman is to old to have kids. She is 40
I don't work. I live of a social insurance. The doctors said I was insane.
I work for free in an assosiation for social and mental health
..
are you happy with this
..

I accept it. To add to my life I make music
..
i love dis part
but what your palns for tmw
..

To clean my bedroom and my studio.
..
funny dear
..
If you want to hear some of my crazy music this is my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiBauman?feature=mhee
..

but for futur
ofcours i love dat
..

More music. More writing
..
am not worry about you any more :)
happy to hear that
we your dream ?
what your dream ?
..

spirutal revolution on the planet earth
I promissed to call my woman at eight
Blessings
..
iam sorry that iam asking too much
you will go ?
..

no problem asking me. And Karin, my woman, was feeling good.
..
that is good news dear , iam sure you r feeling the same
..

Yes today is good. We laid in bed and took a rest together in her appartment today
..
iam happy dats everything going good can i ask you favor plz
..

let's hear
..
can you just take good care about your feeling
..

of caurse. I give thanks and praise all the time
..

what about to uplod some music of urs so dat enjoy foe a while ?
..

KLick here: http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiBauman?feature=mhee
..

great job realy wonderful
..

Thanks
..
u hv t o do more
..

I will.
..
good luck
do u know something about sudan or you know some sudanese frinds ?
..

I have a friend ras babi. WE where neighbours in Barcelona 93. And I know Gurashi to from Barcelona
I know it's a big country and that you speak both english and arabic
Capital is Khartom
And I know that the country has been seperated in two
But really I know nothing about the living conditions
..
you know what ?
..

No
..
iam happy to know you
..

;-)
..
hhhhhhhhh
realy
..

What are your interests?
..
yo r great
well well well
..

apart from writing
..
am crazy abt music, movies , love , forgain languages , traviling but the only country i visit was dubai , i love dance salsa , samba, roumba , reading , writing , make new frinds
..
How old are you?
..
am journalist work for sudan news agency
am 24
..

wow!
Then you have a steady education?
..
almost finished master in iternational relation
..

My education was ballet dancer. But carrer very short. I quit when I was 20. I was to proud. Didn't get the jobs I desired
..
so you still dance ?
..
I move sometimes to the music on the radio.
Ballet is finished
..
no its not , i tried more to stand on my finger but i cudnt i think am too havey
hahaah
..

:-)
..
what is time ther ?
..

21:31
..
its 11:33 here
we didnt take dinner yet come and join us
;)
..
:-)
..
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment