Sunday 11 March 2012

Man vs. beast

Just had a dream where we, some people, stod in a corridor and was all very careful, as if a large animal was near by. A small baby animal was sitting on the floor and I thought that the mother must be near. We stod calmly in clusters and leaned towards eachother and relaxed not to provocate a possible beast. While I stand leaning to the left against another man I feel a slow bite in my right calf. I think to myself that I'm going to be eaten alive. I relax not to make matters worse. Suddenly without looking to my right I flick with my finger on the beasts nose. I turn around and meet the eyes of the bear. I talk in tungs to the bear who judge me with his sight before he walks away. The last thing I say to the people in the corridor is "I man a bushdoctor". Then I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment